Jeff Liker, University of Michigan
- Student Team Project Requirements
- Student Team Project Reporting Guidelines
- Example Student Team Final Report
- Example Student Team Final Presentation
- Stratégie des opérations et amélioration des processus – syllabus
- KiC Slides and 5 Questions cards for grown-ups
- KiC Experimenting Form for grown-ups English and French
- Guide pratique du Kata d’amélioration et du Kata de coaching
- Mike Rother’s presentation at Rendez-vous Kata 2015 at HEC Montréal
Sylvain Landry’s webpage and email address click here!
The TK @ University website is hosted by the Healthcare Management Hub, a research and transfer centre located at HEC Montréal. HEC Montréal is a Business School offering internationally renowned management education and research. The School has been training future managers since 1907. It hosted the Rendez-Vous Kata in November 2015 and since, it has been offering classes on Toyota Kata at the graduate level and Executive Education. For more information, please contact us at TKatUniversity@hec.ca or reach out to Professor Sylvain Landry at firstname.lastname@example.org.